An Influx of New Partner Sellers — Diremo Weekly Newsletter
Diremo Weekly Newsletter #7
Founder & CEO
May 8, 2022
By Gabriel Romualdo • Published on May 8, 2022
Hello everyone and welcome back for Diremo’s seventh newsletter. We’ve put huge amounts of effort in so far and it's a pleasure to be able to share our fast growing product with you all. Please do enjoy this week’s newsletter and, after reading, if you’d like to leave us some feedback, do so via diremo.org/feedback.
- This week, we welcome Prospect and Arimaa, two new partner sellers on Diremo.
- We’ve been talking to five potential partner sellers and will continue to provide updates on this process as it transpires.
- Our CMO (Luigi Rivolta), Head of Content (Arthur Sadrian) and Marketing Strategist (Marco Falcone) are currently working on developing a second tutorial for Diremo. It should be publicly available in the next few weeks.
- Daniel de Beer has been promoted to Head of Product.
- Check out our social media links down below; we’ve started a posting agenda and you should start to see updates on those as well.
- We’ve added a more intricate dropdown menu for our users’ convenience. You can view this on our main page.
- Our Connect Wallet feature is up! Now you can purchase products directly from Diremo.
- Our seller dashboard is finalized. If you are interested in joining our Partner Seller Program, reach out to us directly or fill out the form on diremo.org/sell.
- Diremo: A Lookback on the Final 72 Hours Before Launch - By Arthur Sadrian
- Coming Soon: Documenting the Recent Increase in Partner Sellers - By Arthur Sadrian
- If you’d like to be a guest writer for the Diremo Blog, reach out to Arthur via his Diremo email (email@example.com).
Reach Out To Us
- Feel free to reach out to our founding team: Gabriel Romualdo (firstname.lastname@example.org), Vincenzo Francia (email@example.com), and Luigi Rivolta (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you have specific feedback about what we’re building, send it in directly to our team at diremo.org/feedback. We read every submission. Feel free to reach out to our community and product team directly at email@example.com.
- If you’d like to get involved in the Diremo community or be a guest writer on our blog, email firstname.lastname@example.org, our Head of Content.
- If you’re interested in selling on the platform, apply to be a seller on our application form at diremo.org/sell.