Crypto in the News — Diremo Weekly Newsletter
Diremo Weekly Newsletter #8
May 17, 2022
By Diremo Staff • Published on May 17, 2022
Welcome back to newsletter eight. Thank you to all those who have stuck with us so far. Although we understand that this has been a rough week for the crypto industry, we are confident in Diremo’s ability to continue to provide quality services for crypto enthusiasts. Please do enjoy this week’s newsletter and, after reading, if you’d like to leave us some feedback, do so via diremo.org/feedback.
- This week, we want to give a big shout out to our advisors who continue to help us progress as a company. Thank you!
- Our CMO (Luigi Rivolta), Head of Content (Arthur Sadrian) and Marketing Strategist (Marco Falcone) are currently working on developing a second tutorial for Diremo. It should be publicly available in the next few weeks.
- Check out our social media links down below, we’ve started a posting agenda and you should start to see updates on those as well.
- We’ve made some minor adjustments to some of the pages on our site. We hope these improvements will make our services more convenient.
- Our Connect Wallet feature is up! Now you can purchase products directly from Diremo.
- Our seller dashboard is finalized. If you are interested in joining our Partner Seller Program, reach out to us directly or fill out the form on diremo.org/sell.
- Shop of the Week released as usual.
- Coming Soon: Documenting the Recent Increase in Partner Sellers - By Arthur Sadrian
- If you’d like to be a guest writer for the Diremo Blog, reach out to Arthur via his Diremo email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Reach Out To Us
- Feel free to reach out to our founding team: Gabriel Romualdo (email@example.com), Vincenzo Francia (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Luigi Rivolta (email@example.com).
- If you have specific feedback about what we’re building, send it in directly to our team at diremo.org/feedback. We read every submission. Feel free to reach out to our community and product team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’d like to get involved in the Diremo community or be a guest writer on our blog, email email@example.com, our Head of Content.
- If you’re interested in selling on the platform, apply to be a seller on our application form at diremo.org/sell.