Renovating Communications — Diremo Weekly Newsletter
Diremo Weekly Newsletter #10
Founder & CEO
May 30, 2022
By Gabriel Romualdo • Published on May 30, 2022
As our tenth week of running an official newsletter closes, we are pleased to announce that Diremo continues to shift into an increasingly corporate setting. Please do enjoy this week’s newsletter and, after reading, if you’d like to leave us some feedback, do so via diremo.org/feedback.
- We’re almost done incorporating! Although from an outside perspective, it may seem as though this was a straightforward process, we have spent countless hours conferencing with lawyers, advisors and each other to ensure a seamless transition into officiality.
- We’ve moved our main mode of internal communication to Linear. Our main mode of external communication remains via email.
- We’ve begun our process of enlisting freelance writers to write for us. If you are a freelance writer and interested in writing for Diremo, connect with Co-CEO Gabriel (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Head of Content, Arthur (email@example.com). Feel free to include your previous work for our inspection.
- We’ve incorporated several features to our main page, including an ever cycling title, product video and new subtext. We made this change believing that it would not only better encompass the ethos of Diremo, but also present a more straightforward layout for our site viewers.
- If you haven’t noticed it yet, consider examining our Native Sellers page. As Diremo has brought on an increasing number of partner sellers, this page has begun to flourish with a variety of interesting products. It’s also fairly recent – ergo, you’ll likely discover something you haven’t seen yet on our platform.
- Shop of the Week #8 - By Arthur Sadrian
- How to Spend Your Bitcoin and Crypto on Real Products - By Arthur Sadrian
- Coming Soon: How has Diremo sought to develop its product? An exclusive interview with our Co-Founder and Head of Product, Daniel de Beer. - By Arthur Sadrian
Reach Out To Us
- Feel free to reach out to our founding team: Gabriel Romualdo (firstname.lastname@example.org), Vincenzo Francia (email@example.com), and Luigi Rivolta (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you have specific feedback about what we’re building, send it in directly to our team at diremo.org/feedback. We read every submission. Feel free to reach out to our community and product team directly at email@example.com.
- If you’d like to get involved in the Diremo community or be a guest writer on our blog, email firstname.lastname@example.org, our Head of Content.
- If you’re interested in selling on the platform, apply to be a seller on our application form at diremo.org/sell.